API is required by Developers to access our application without the intervention of user-interface. Using API, a user will be able to do a task using specific calls without logging into the application. Every step that we can do through UI in Maropost is covered under the API.
The API documentation can be accessed by following the steps below:
- Login to your Maropost Account.
- Hover the cursor to your username and then click on “Connections” from the drop-down.
- You will find all the documents related to different API’s here. For running an API, auth_token or API key is required.
- In order to create a new key, click on the API key tab. Then click on “Add New”. Enter a name and assign appropriate privileges.
- As shown in the screenshot above, there are different API tabs for different features in Maropost. Click on a tab to view the documents.Additionally, API documents are also available on http://code.maropost.com and http://app.maropost.com/api