There’s no question that social media is a key factor to success in business these days. If you have a business, you need to be on social media – it really is that simple.
Here at Maropost, we provide you with the platform that enables you to manage your data, design your marketing contents, send broadcasts to the end users and at the same time do the social marketing through the application.
With the Maropost Social media feature, you can send the campaigns to the social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Follow the steps below to use this:
- Hover the cursor on (M) logo.
- Click on “Social” from the drop-down menu.
- A new page will open.First of all, you need to create your account by linking it either to Facebook, LinkedIn or to twitter. Click on “Create account”. Select any one of the three websites that you want to link to Maropost. Click on the checkbox and it will redirect you to the login page of the website.
- Once you login, you will see a pop-up. The information shown on pop-up is about giving permission to access your account and contacts. If you agree, then enter your login details and click on accept or allow access.
- Next it will you ask you “Who do you want to share these posts with?” From the drop-down, you can select friends, public or only me as per your requirement and click “okay”. This is an example image from Facebook.
- As you click on okay, your account will be linked and the page will show your Account name. Under connected accounts you will see your account linked with different social websites.
- Now, your account is all set. You can compose the message and post it on the connected website.
In order to create the post, follow these steps:
a. Click on “Compose your message.”
b. Name the social campaign.
c. In the message field, compose your post. You can also enlarge the message box by dragging it from the bottom right side of the box.
d. Then select your social account.
e. Once done, you can click on “Send Now” to send it right away. You also have the option to save it as a “draft” or “schedule” it. In case you want to schedule the campaign. Set the date and the time in the schedule time field and click on “Schedule” at the bottom.
Note: As of now, you only send the simple text message from your social account. You cannot add the images or videos to the message.
- To check the status of the social campaigns, you can click on social campaigns at the top. It will show the all the messages sent from the account. You click on the name of the message sent to see the content of the message.
The green circle with a tick mark represents the sent status.
The draft message will be represented by a paper pin and clock for the scheduled message.
The post will look like this on Facebook: