A Survey is a detailed study of a market or geographical area to gather data on attitudes, impressions, options, satisfaction level, etc, by polling a section of the population.
It helps in providing a better understanding of the attitude or the requirement of the individual. Based on the interest of the user we can send broadcasts/campaigns and automation.
In order to create Surveys, Kindly follow the steps below:
- Hover the cursor to the (M) logo and then click on “Web” from the drop-down.
- Then hover the cursor on Surveys and click on “New Surveys” from the drop-down.
- Fill all the essential information for creating the Survey such as name, close date, close quota, survey header, submit button text and hit save at the bottom.
- The created survey will be shown at the show page of it
- There are several different options associated with a survey which can be found under its name.
- Edit: This gives you the ability to update the information filled while the creating the survey i.e. name, close date, close quota, survey header and submit button text.
- Questions: – Using this option, you can add questions to the survey which will help in understanding the interests of the end-user. There is variety of options to set the value for the question which is explained below.
(i) Free text: – One can add a question in text format.
(ii) Multiple Choice: – With the prescribed option, several choices for the answer can be provided.
(iii) Multiple Selection: – More than one option can be selected as the answer for the question.(iv) Drop down: – Multiple options can be provided using this option. But only one can be selected as the answer.
(v) Name: – The option can be used to fetch the first name and the last name for the user.
(vi) Email address: – The option can be used to fetch the email address of the end-user.
(vii) Phone number: – Using the field in the survey the phone number for the end-user can be fetched.
(viii) Address: – Can be used to fetch the residing place of the end-user.
(ix) Date/time: – This will help in saving the date/time for the survey to be filled/completed for the user.
6. Reports: – The reporting for the respective survey can be found under its name. All the data filled for the survey will be present in the reporting section of it.—–
7. Preview: – The option will provide the exact view of the survey created.
8. Duplicate: – Exact replica of the survey will be created with the option. It is found under the name of the survey itself.
9. Clear: – This gives the ability to clear the complete survey option.
10. Delete: – The option will delete the entire survey and the information and data associated with it.
The link created for the survey can be used in the content of the broadcast/campaign, also it can be used on the website.—