This feature allows you to send brand-specific campaigns and in turn allows users to unsubscribe a particular brand only instead of unsubscribing from all lists. For this, a separate brand DNM has been created.
This feature is activated on request and is not available by default. Kindly reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or initiate live chat.
In order to create a new brand, please follow the steps below:
- Hover the cursor to (M) logo and then click on “Email”.
- Now hover the cursor to “Contacts” and click on “Brands”. This will open the Brand index page.
- Hover the cursor back to “Contacts” and then click on “New Brand”.
- Enter a name and then click on save.
- Once you are done with creating a brand, you can select that particular brand in a list.
To add a brand to a list, kindly follow the steps below:
- Hover the cursor to (M) logo and click on “Email”.
- Then click on “Contacts” and it will open the contact list index page. This page shows all the available lists in your account.
- Kindly click on the “Edit” option under the list name for which you wish to associate the brand with. This will open a pop-up and you will see the option to select the “Brand”. Refer to the screenshot below:
You can add a brand while creating a new list too.
In order to see the DNM (DO NOT MAIL) list for the Brands, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Hover the cursor to your account name and click on “Account settings” from the drop down.
- On this page, you will see “Brand DNM” on the bottom left hand side.
- You can add or remove the contact by clicking on “Manage” on the opposite side of “Brands do not mail list”. On clicking, it will open a new page.
As shown in the screenshot above, you can click on “Add New” and then enter the email address. You can also edit or remove the existing email addresses from this page. using search option, you can find the email address as well.
- Our application also allows you to export the brand DNM list if needed as a CSV file.