To view a Campaign report from the Dashboard, select Reports >> Campaign Reports. Other ways to view a Campaign report is Email >> Reports >> Campaign Reports, or Analytics >> Email >> Campaign Reports.
The Campaigns Report includes a number of tabs displaying important information about the campaign
- Dashboard – an overview of the delivery and response data for the campaign.
- Overlay– a clickmap view of the email content displaying which links where clicks and the total clicks on each link.
- ISP– a delivery and response breakdown of the Top 25 ISPs based on the campaign’s recipient’s email addresses.
- Details– a summary of the campaign.
The campaign dashboard includes a number of charts displaying the response data.
- User Engagement – the contacts that have opened, clicked, complained, or unsubscribed from the campaign. Click on a metric along the bottom of the graph to view a drill-down report for that particular metric.
- All Opens – the email address, device used to read the email, and the date the email was read for each contact.
- Unique Opens – the email address, how many times the contact opened, the device used to read the email, and the date the email was first read for each contact.
- All Clicks – the URL of each link in the email that was clicked and how many times the link was clicked.
- When you click on the URL of any link, you will see the email address, device used to read the email when clicked, and the date the link was clicked for each contact.
- Complaints – the email address, ISP providing the feedback loop, and the date the spam complaint was received from the ISP.
- All Orders – the email address, the order total, the total number of items ordered, and order date for each contact.
- Unsubscribed – the email address and date unsubscribed for each contact.
- Delivery – the emails delivered, soft bounced, and hard bounced as a percentage of the total emails sent. Click on a metric along the bottom of the graph to view a drill-down report for that particular metric.
- Delivered – the email address and date/time the email was sent to each contact.
- Soft Bounces – the email address, bounce code, description, and date/time of the soft bounce for each contact. The soft bounce drill down report provides very helpful information to diagnose and remediate deliverability issues.
- Hard Bounces – the email address, bounce code, description, and date/time of the hard bounce for each contact.
- Email Opens by Language – the language preference specified by each contact’s email client that was detected when the email was read.
- Email Opens by Device – the type of device used to read the email.
- User’s Funnel Report – (requires web tracking) – funnels started, abandoned, completed, and recovered as a percentage of all web funnels tracked. Click on any metric to view a drill down report for that metric.
The total number of clicks on each link and the percentage of the total clicks are displayed as they appear in the email body.
The ISP report is a helpful tool to identify deliverability issues specific ISPs. For example, the Delivery report may show that you only have an overall 0.4% soft bounce rate. But the ISP report will help you see that the majority of the bounces are coming from a single ISP. This information enables the Maropost Deliverability Team to assist with remediation.
Provides valuable information regarding the campaign.
- Details – This will include the campaign ID, campaign name, and campaign subject. It also includes the from & reply-to email address, and status of the campaign. Additional information includes; language statistics, modified and created date, as well as the scheduled and sent date.
- Lists – Includes the list name along with the contact count, with the option of viewing the contact information of everyone the campaign was sent to.
- Segments – Includes the segment name along with the contact count.
- Tables – Includes information from the table contacts are from, if applicable.
- Settings – include the options such as ‘Send time Optimization’, ‘One time’, ‘Email Preview link’ and ‘Suppress Workflows’.