The image library is used to store all the images used in your content. You can simply add images or create multiple folders and then add images into those folders. Folders are used to organize images for ease of access.
To access the image library, follow these steps:
1. Hover your cursor over the Maropost logo and click ‘Email’. Click on ‘Content’ to bring up the content index page.
2. Hover your cursor over ‘Contents’ again and click ‘Image Library’.
3. This will display the image library. You will be able to see all the images and image folders on this page. In order to check the images inside a folder, double click on a folder.
4. To go back to the previous page, double click on ‘Back’ folder button.
5. To create a new folder, hover your cursor over ‘Content’ and click ‘New Folder’. Enter a name and click on “Save”.
6. To add images into a folder, hover your cursor over ‘Content’ and click ‘Add Image’.
7. A pop-up will open. Click ‘Choose File’ and select the image from your machine. To add multiple images, click ‘Add Image’. Once all images are selected, click ‘Save’.
8. In order to delete a folder, click on the (X) button that shows up when you hover your cursor over the folder.
9. To edit the folder name, hover your cursor over the folder and click the ‘Tool’ symbol.
10. You can organize your images by dragging and dropping them into folders. You can also create folders inside folders, as well as drag and drop folders into folders.
11. All images uploaded in Maropost are given a unique URL which can be used to place the them in the editor page, or use in the source. To find this URL, hover your cursor over the image and then click on the (i) button.