Maropost Marketing Cloud’s integration is for Salesforce organizations whose license is Enterprise or above, and are using the Classic user interface. Configuring the integration requires an individual who has a Salesforce login with Administrator access rights.
Step One: Set up Integration in Maropost Marketing Cloud
- Mouse over your user name (located in the top right corner of the screen) and select the Connections menu option.
- Click on the Salesforce tab, then click “Add Settings” on that page.
- Select “Salesforce Campaigns” from the list of Integration Types displayed in the popup menu.
- Name – enter a name for this integration.
- Username – enter the user name of the Salesforce organization that you are connecting with.
- Password – enter the Salesforce user password.
- API key – enter the Salesforce security token. If you don’t have one, or don’t know if you have one, follow these steps.
- Click the “Add Settings” link on the Salesforce index screen to open the Integration Types popup menu again.
- Select “Send Campaigns from Salesforce” and enter the same information from Step 3 above.
- Create an API authentication token and copy it to your clipboard before proceeding to the next step.
Step Two: Set Up Integration in Salesforce
- Click on the URL below to install the Maropost integration package to the Salesforce organization that you are integrating with.
- NOTE: If you are installing into a Salesforce sandbox organization, then replace the domain with ‘test.salesforce.com’ instead.
- Log in to the Salesforce organization that you are integrating with. NOTE: You must have Administrator access rights.
- Click on Setup (top right hand side) in the Classic user interface.
- Enter “Custom Settings” in the Quick Find box, and click on the Custom Settings link.
- Click on the “Manage” link for the “Maropost Settings”
- Click on “New” for default organization level value.
- Enter the following:
- Account ID: enter in your Maropost Account ID
- Security Key: paste in the Maropost authentication token from Step 6 above.
- Endpoint Base URL: https://api.maropost.com