There is no question that social media is a key factor to success in business – if you have a business, you need to be active on social media, it’s really that simple. Maropost provides you with a platform that enables you to manage your data, design your marketing content, send broadcasts to end-users and, at the same time, manage your social marketing through our application.
With the Maropost social media feature, you can send the campaigns to social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
To access the social media features, please follow these steps:
1. Hover your cursor over the Maropost logo, and click on ‘Social’.
2. Firstly, you need to create your account by linking it to Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. To do this, click on ‘create account’. Select any one of the three websites that you want to link to Maropost. Click on the checkbox and it will redirect you to the login page of the website.
3. Once you login, you will see a pop-up that asks for permission to access your account and contacts. If you agree, enter your login details and click on accept to allow access.
4. Next, you will be asked ‘Who do you want to share these posts with?’. Here you can select ‘friends’, ‘public’, or ‘only me’ and click ‘Okay’.
5. After clicking ‘Okay’, your account will be linked and the page will show your account name. Under connected accounts you will see your account linked to different social websites.
6. Now, your account is all set. You can compose the message and post it on the connected website.
In order to create the post, follow these steps:
- Click on ‘Compose your message’.
- Name the social campaign.
- In the message field, compose your post.
- Select your social account.
- Click on ‘Send Now’ to send it right away. You also have the option to ‘save as a draft’ or ‘schedule’ your message. If you wish to schedule your social campaign, set the date and the time and click on ‘schedule’.
IMPORTANT: Currently, you can only send a simple text post from your social account. You cannot add images or videos to the message.
How to identify the ‘Social Campaign’ status:
1. Click on social campaigns, and it will show the all of the messages sent from an account. Click on the name of the message to see the content of the message.
Sent – The green circle with a check represents ‘sent’ status.
Schedule – The yellow clock represents that the post scheduled to be sent.
Pushpin – The pushpin represents that the post is saved as a draft.
The post will look like this on Facebook:
**You can connect your LinkedIn and Twitter account with the same steps.**